Whitehall Balmoral Mailbox with Monogram, BlackThe shapely Whitehall Black Balmoral Mailbox with Monogram adds a sophisticated look to your curbside in moments.
- Lasting, aluminum mailbox sports a traditional, rectangular body and curved roof for contrast.
- Receptacle is 3 times larger than standard mailboxes, allowing magazines and catalogs to lay flat in the base and holding a few days worth of mail easily.
- Gold colored flag and knob enhance the black, weather resistant coating.
- Slightly raised horizontal and vertical lines on the door panel evoke window panes.
- Base of this door panel says "U.S. MAIL" in all caps, followed by "APPROVED BY THE POSTMASTER GENERAL".
- Center circle on this panel accommodates the included, monogrammed disc.
- Gold colored monogram and border perfectly match the knob, contrasting the black body of the mailbox.
- Add customized side panels (not included) to showcase your house number and street name.
- Receptacle mounts to a 4 x 4 post or a Whitehall Balmoral Mailbox Post (not included).
- Aluminum construction maintains its bespoke look and functionality for many seasons.
- Monogram disc made in the USA. Some assembly required.
Shipping: This item may be shipped via FedEx only.
Dimensions: 21.25"L x 13"W x 13.625"H
Mounting: mount to post (not included)
Construction: cast aluminum
* This item may be shipped to:
Brand: Whitehall Products
Item Number: WHP-16504
Estimated to ship directly from the manufacturer within 10 business days
Shipping Weight: 23 lbs
Shipping Cost: To see the shipping cost for an item, click "Add to Cart" to add it to your cart. For expedited shipping costs, you must begin checkout and enter address information.