Home
Receive Email Specials Wholesale Accts About Us
 
Log In Check Order Status Help



Birdola Hummingbird Nectar Conc., Red, 4 oz., Pack of 10
Easily make hummingbird nectar without boiling water using the Birdola Red Hummingbird Nectar Concentrate. This case pack includes ten 4 ounce pouches of liquid nectar concentrate, for a lasting supply for your feeders. A spout on each packet makes measuring the nectar simple, while the seal on each pouch ensures it remains fresh. One pouch of this liquid concentrate mixes with three parts of water, for 16 ounces of nectar. For added simplicity, place 1 part of nectar concentrate in your hummingbird feeder, add 4 parts of water, and swirl to mix them. This makes a great project for beginning birders, and is perfect for getting children interested in feeding birds. Keep your hummingbird feeders full with this Red Hummingbird Nectar Concentrate.

Many birders prefer using instant nectar, as it can be made quickly and conveniently. This food may also be made at home using boiling water and white granulated sugar. Visit our Making Your Own Hummingbird Nectar page if this interests you.

Package Contents: ten 4 oz. pouches
Ingredients: water, sucrose, FD&C#40, tartaric acid, potassium sorbate (preservative)
Guaranteed Analysis: maximum crude fiber 1%, minimum crude fat 0.01%, minimum crude protein 0.01%, minimum total sugar as invert 0.01%

* This item may be shipped to:
Countries: US

Brand: Birdola Products
Item Number: BIP-54562-CP
Availability: 3 in Stock. Ships from OH within 24 business hours
Shipping Weight: 6 lbs
Reg:  $31.99
Your Price: $24.99
Free Shipping Over $75


Enter Qty: 
Shipping Cost: To see the shipping cost for an item, click "order item" to add it to your cart. For expedited or international shipping costs, you must begin checkout and enter address information.



more info

Birdola Hummingbird Nectar Conc., Red, 16 oz., Pack of 6
BIP-54561-CP
Reg:  $32.99
Now: $26.99
4 in Stock
Ships from OH within 24 business hours
Free Shipping Over $75
Qty:




more info

Parasol Hummingbird Nectar Bottle, 32 oz.
PAR-NECTBOT4
Reg:  $19.99
Now: $16.99
27 in Stock
Ships from OH within 24 business hours
Free Shipping Over $75
Qty:




more info

Heath Liquid Hummingbird Nectar Concentrate, Clear, 16 oz.
HMC-NECLC16
Reg:  $6.99
Now: $5.99
20 in Stock
Ships from OH within 24 business hours
Free Shipping Over $75
Qty:



more info

Heath Hummingbird Nectar Powder Concentrate, Red, 2 lbs.
HMC-NECPR2B
Reg:  $7.99
Now: $6.99
13 in Stock
Ships from OH within 24 business hours
Free Shipping Over $75
Qty:



more info

Stokes Hummingbird Nectar Liquid Concentrate, Clear, 32 oz.
STK-38533
Reg:  $10.49
Now: $8.49
3 in Stock
Ships from OH within 24 business hours
Free Shipping Over $75
Qty:



more info

Stokes Select No Dye Hummingbird Nectar, Natural Red, 8 oz.
STK-38540
Reg:  $2.99
Now: $2.49
43 in Stock
Ships from OH within 24 business hours
Free Shipping Over $75
Qty:



more info

Stokes No Dye Hummingbird Nectar Powder, Natural Red, 2 lbs.
STK-38541
Reg:  $12.99
Now: $8.99
22 in Stock
Ships from OH within 24 business hours
Free Shipping Over $75
Qty:




more info

Stokes Hummingbird Nectar Liquid Concentrate, Red, 32 oz.
STK-38543
Reg:  $10.49
Now: $8.49
30 in Stock
Ships from OH within 24 business hours
Free Shipping Over $75
Qty: